WLAN Basics (VAWG) webinar (based on Ubiquiti UBWA and UEWA certification)
This webinar focuses on the physical basics for WLAN.
So that the webinar can also be used as preparation for our certifications, we have geared the basic teaching to the content and structure of the Ubiquiti certifications UBWA and UEWA.
So be well prepared with this webinar to implement and manage PtP & PtmP connection technologies (wISP) or public WLAN (hotel / private / etc.).
Since this is about physical fundamentals, this knowledge is widely applicable. So regardless of the manufacturers Ubiquiti and MikroTik.
Previous knowledge of using Ubiquiti or MikroTik products is not a prerequisite.
Online training information
In our online courses you work on your own computer and contact your trainer via video conference (VWS-VariaWebinarServer). No additional client is required, Chrome or Firefox are sufficient, the webinar can therefore also be followed via tablet or smartphone.
You can find more information about the process of online courses in our FAQ.
During the training, documents will be made available for download depending on the content of the course.
The participants will receive the link to the VWS platform and our training environment by email.
The webinar course includes a VARIA T-shirt and the “Webi-Meal” packed lunch.
After participating, you will also receive a certificate from the VARIA Academy as a PDF.
- Transmission power & signal strengths (dBm / dBi) and regulations
- Line of sight & Fresnel zones
- Link budget
- Selection of the transmitter and receiver units according to their technical specifications
- Frequency bands and wavelengths as well as properties and problems resulting from them
- Mechanisms & Protocols (CSMA / CD & CSMA / CA)
- Practical tips for PtP / PtmP
- Practical tips on public WiFi
- Manufacturer-specific mechanisms
- * Preisangaben: zzgl. der gesetzlichen Mehrwertsteuer
- Voraussetzungen für Teilnahme: keine
- Weitere enthalten Leistungen:
Kursunterlagen, Teilnehmerbestätigung als PDF und T-Shirt
- zusätzliche Information:
Wir empfehlen den Teilnehmern sich ca. 10 Minuten vor dem Training einzuloggen, um einen Test der Audio-Hardware (Lautsprecher und Mikrofon) durchzuführen.
- 9 o'clock - 13:00 'O clock
- WLAN basics and practical tips
- (For details see course content)
- VARIA System GmbH