If you are managing networks in a large, busy area (like a park or a stadium), then you have probably experienced all kinds of problems – massive interference, signal loss during bad weather, etc.
What if we told you that a single device can solve all these problems? The brand new MikroTik Cube 60G ac is the simple solution you have been looking for!
MikroTik’s Cube 60G ac can easily cover a distance of 800 meters and reach fiber-like speeds. The 60 GHz frequency is unaffected by the crowded wireless spectrum, it offers high speed and capacity. Traditional 60 GHz devices, however, can have limited connectivity during bad weather.
But not the Cube 60G ac! It features an automatic 5 GHz backup connection, so you don’t have to worry about any downtime. The Cube form factor has been designed with function and durability in mind. And it attracts less unwanted attention due to its size and shape.
CubeG-5ac60ad – Cube 60G ac for use as CPE in PtMP setups:
- Product code: CubeG-5ac60ad
- Architecture: ARM 32-bit
- CPU: IPQ-4019
- Core count: 4
- Nominal frequency: 716 MHz
- Dimensions: 130 x 130 x 132 mm
- RouterOS license: 3
- Operating system: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: Flash
- Tested ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- MTBF: Approximately 200’000 hours at 25°C
- PoE in: 802.3af/at
- PoE in input voltage: 12-57 V
- Number of DC inputs: 1 (PoE in)
- Max. power consumption: 9 W
- Max. power consumption without attachments: 9 W
- Fan count: Passive
- Wireless 5 GHz max. data rate: 433 Mbit/s
- Number of wireless 5 GHz chains: 1
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 11.5
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: IPQ-4019
- Wireless 5 GHz generation: Wi-Fi 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet-ports: 1
Certification & Approvals
- Certification: CE, FCC, IC, EAC, RoHS