The UNVR-Pro is a UniFi OS Console that runs the pre-installed UniFi Protect application. It has a 7-drive hard disk drive (HDD) bay that offers the greatest storage capacity of any UniFi OS Console.
The powerful, easy-to-use UNVR-Pro can be deployed in minutes and support systems with up to 60 cameras. Combining the best features of Cloud and onsite surveillance systems, UniFi Protect gives you centralized, local, low-latency access to all of your live camera feeds and recordings, as well as remote access from anywhere in the world via unifi.ui.com and the Protect mobile app.
The Ubiquiti UNVR-Pro also offers expanded RAID configuration options for enhanced data protection, applying either RAID 1, 5, or 10 based on the number of HDDs installed. It’s also equipped with a 1.3″ touchscreen display for concise, convenient video event previewing.
UNVR-PRO-EU – Network Video Recorder Pro:
- Max. power consumption: 160 W
- Max. power budget for drives: 135 W
- Power method: (1) universal AC input, 100-240 V AC, 3 A max., 50/60 Hz; (1) USP-RPS DC input, 11.5 V DC, 13.91 A
- Power supply: AC/DC, internal, 200 W
- Networking interfaces: (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet; (1) 1/10 Gbps SFP+ Ethernet
- RF interface: (1) Bluetooth v4.1
- LCM display: (1) 1.3″ touchscreen; Bootup animation: Bootup in progress; Firmware upgrade icon: Firmware upgrading; Steady white: Factory defaults, awaiting adoption; Steady blue: Device is adopted
- Management interface: Ethernet in-band management
- ESD/EMP protection: Air: ±12 kV, contact: ±8 kV
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 40°C (23°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 – 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC