The Unifi Switch USW-FLEX-XG is a fully managed multi-gigabit layer 2 switch with (4) 10 GbE RJ45 ports and (1) GbE PoE input.
Of the USW-FLEX-XG has a slim, compact housing and can be mounted on a desktop. This Ubiquiti Switch can be monitored or configured from anywhere using the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
Work with UniFi Network Application
- Manage your networks through a single interface.
- Enjoy intuitive configuration options and robust device control and monitoring.
- Remotely update device firmware.
- Easily manage network users and guests.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
Switch Flex XG:
The Switch Flex XG (USW Flex XG) is a fully managed multi-gigabit layer 2 switch with (4) 10 GbE RJ45 ports and (1) GbE PoE input. The USW Flex XG has a slim, compact housing and can be mounted on a desktop. This switch can also be monitored or configured from anywhere using the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
- (1) GbE, 802.3at PoE + RJ45 input
- (4) 10 GbE RJ45 ports
- Compact, slim housing
- Can be operated with a 5V, 5A USB-C adapter
- Dimensions: 135 x 185 x 32 mm (5.31 x 7.28 x 1.27 “)
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2.65 lb)
- Housing material: polycarbonate
- Total non-blocking throughput: 41 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 82 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 61.012 Mpps
- Max. Power consumption: 25 W
- Power method: (1) 802.3at PoE, 50-57V DC, 25W; (1) USB Type-C, 5 V DC, 5 A
- Power supply: 802.3at PoE (pins 1, 2 + / 3, 6- or 4, 5 + / 7, 8-); AC / DC power pack, 5 V DC, 5 A, 1.5 m cable (included)
- Supported voltage range: 90 to 264 V AC (adapter)
- Management interface: Ethernet in-band
- Network interfaces: (1) 10/100/1000 Mbit / s RJ45 Ethernet; (4) 100 / 1,000 / 2,500 / 5,000 / 10,000 Mbit / s RJ45 Ethernet
- Services: SMB Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- ESD / EMP protection: air: ± 16 kV, contact: ± 12 kV
- Button: Reset to factory settings
- Operating temperature: -5 ° C to 45 ° C (23 ° F to 113 ° F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC