The USW-48 – Layer 2 Switch with 48x Gigabit Ethernet Ports and SFP.
The Ubiquiti USW-48 is a configurable Gigabit Layer 2 switch with 48x Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4x SFP ports, providing 1 Gigabit links to your devices and fiber uplink options to your enterprise network. It features a 1.3″ touch LCM and a fanless design. The LCM provides current switch states and the necessary information you need for quick diagnosis.
Managed and configured by the UniFi Network Controller and mobile app, this UniFi switch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer 2 switching protocols and features, including operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port. The UniFi Network Controller and mobile app allow admins to configure and monitor virtually all of the switch features in a graphical user interface from anywhere.
USW-48 – UniFi 48-Port Gigabit Switch with SFP:
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 285 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 11.22 x 1.72″)
- Weight: Without mount: 3.9 kg (8.6 lb); With mount: 3.99 kg (8.8 lb)
- Enclosure characteristics: SGCC steel
- Total non-blocking line rate: 52 Gbps
- Max. power consumption: 40 W
- Forwarding rate: 77.376 Mpps
- Power method: Universal AC input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply: AC/DC, internal, 60 W
- Supported voltage range: 100 – 240 V AC
- Networking interfaces: (48) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet RJ45 ports; (4) 1 Gbps SFP ports
- Management interface: Ethernet in-band
- Modes: SMB Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Operating temperature: -15°C to 40°C (5°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 – 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- System: (1) bootup animation: Bootup in progress; Firmware upgrade icon: Firmware upgrading; Steady white: Factory defaults, awaiting adoption; Steady blue: Device is adopted
- Ethernet: Green: 1G, amber: 10/100 Mbps
- SFP: Green: 1G